TDL is open to any European organisation willing to exchange knowledge and experience, and sharing customer and market insights and commitments, for joint research and cross-sector development.
The ambition is to develop a well-balanced community with contributions from industry, universities, research institutes, SMEs, and governments. As a TDL member you can:
- Influence Europe’s vision on trust.
- Share and enrich your knowledge and insights on law, markets, and technology with experts and fellow professionals.
- Create promising opportunities for public-private research projects in Europe’s Horizon Europe, Digital Europe and other funding programmes.
- Contribute to high quality content and papers.
- Validate and improve your trust-related research or business strategies.
TDL offers its members the opportunity to proactively participate in shaping an evolving ecosystem in which people enjoy verifiable trust. The association provides participants with a vehicle for developing a positive vision and collaborating on trustworthiness across multiple technical, social and business domains .
Organisations with an interest in promoting the trustworthiness of Europe’s digital society and economy are welcome to join us. Whether applicants are companies, research labs, academics or government entities, knowledge and commitment to really contribute to the effort are the main requirements to participating in our community.