TDL’s Working Groups are at the heart of the Association’s activities and provide a vibrant and engaging meeting place for members to exchange ideas, prioritise new research and innovation topics, generate new insights through collaboration and general networking, as well as stimulate opportunities to demonstrate industry thought leadership. Any member is entitled to propose and lead a new working group providing the area of interest meets with the objectives of the Association and is adopted.
Working group meetings are organized to discuss technical issues and to monitor and track the technical progress of the working groups. Each working group is responsible for a number of deliverables and milestones due at certain dates. Working group leaders coordinate their own meetings and are responsible for the agendas. Meeting minutes are made available to all consortium members and observers.
Each quarter all TDL members and guests are invited to a working group meeting where they have the possibility to:
- Interact, network, share ideas and visions with leading organisations in the field of security and trust on ICT, mobile communication and modern technologies.
- Be part of a dialogue and develop research content on use cases, law and technology, requirements and technology.
- Follow presentations from keynote speakers who are specialists in research of security and future plans of the core elements of ICT trustworthiness.
- Through active participation influence the decisions of European policies concerning trust.
- Get recognition for the results of the research on European scale.