Trust in Digital Life
Trust in Digital Life is a membership association comprising leading industry partners and knowledge institutes who exchange experience, share customer, market and technology insights, with the intention of improving the quality of trustworthy digital services and platforms available through joint research and development.
TDL is planning a two-day event Getting The New Regulations Working on 25/26 October to be hosted by Jones Day in Brussels .
Thursday 25 October:
13:00 – 17:00: The Ups, Downs and Surprises Of GDPR So Far
– six months on, what’s been learnt, what’s missing, how are all the stakeholders faring?
17:15 – 18:15: TDL Sprints and Innovation platforms
– what TDL offers to the wider development community
18:30 – 19:30: TDL 2018 General Assembly
Friday 26 October:
09:00 – 13:00: Who’s Ready For PSD2?
– with an emphasis on practical implementation, potential use cases and cybersecurity issues
Brussels, 25/26 October 2018
TDL is planning a two-day event on 25/26 October in Brussels to be hosted by JonesDay. The topics to be covered are:
• GDPR – six months on, what’s been learnt, what’s missing?
• PSD2 – potential use cases and cybersecurity issues
• TDL Sprints and Innovation platforms – what TDL offers the development community
Brussels, 25 October 2018
The TDL General Assembly (GA) will take place at 18:30 CET on 25 October hosted by Jones Day at 4, Rue de la Régence / Regentschapsstraat 4
In addition to the standard agenda items, the main points will be to:
• Elect a new board
• Approve the 2019 budget
• Ratify changes to be made to the Articles of Association
Brussels, 22 May 2018
The growth of the EU cybersecurity market – in terms of products, services and processes – is being held back, not least due to lack of a recognised cybersecurity certification scheme. TDL is pleased to announce a half-day roundtable event on 22 May in collaboration with New Europe and the Press Club featuring key policymakers and influencers discussing details of certification in the context of the upcoming cybersecurity act.