The Board of Directors is responsible for the overall management of TDL activities and ensures the implementation of the objectives and the strategy of the Association. The Directors are appointed at the General Assembly for a two-year term, and are assigned well-specified duties within the overall scope of the work of the Board of Directors which includes inter alia:
- Preparing the annual budget for approval by the General Assembly and ensuring reliable financial operations
- Approving material for publication
- Appointing administrative and support services
- Overseeing the adoption of working groups and other TDL project activities
- Managing the membership of the Association and associated fees
- Determining the size, role and composition of the Advisory Board.