The Board of Directors is responsible for the overall management of TDL activities and ensures the implementation of the objectives and the strategy of the Association.
Specifically, the Board of Directors:
- Prepares the annual budget for approval by the General Assembly and ensures reliable financial operations
- Approves material for publication
- Appoints administrative and support services
- Oversees the adoption of working groups and other TDL project activities
- Manages membership of the Association
- Determines the size, role and composition of the Advisory Board.
Directors are appointed at the General Assembly for a two-year term, for a maximum of two terms (four years), and are assigned well specified duties within the overall scope of the work of the Board of Directors.